January 2020 was one of the busiest months we ever had:
- Elisa Jasinska and Nick Buraglio started the year with the first part of Surviving in Internet Default-Free Zone webinar.
- Krzysztof Szarkowicz completed the EVPN-with-MPLS topic describing the intricacies of layer-2 and layer-3 integration, and extending the EVPN webinar to almost 11 hours (with three hours of it covering EVPN in SP/MPLS world).
- Matthias Luft continued the Cloud Security saga, covering logging, monitoring, testing and auditing.
- Preparing for our public cloud course, I described how you can automate AWS infrastructure deployments.
- Christopher Werny wrapped up the month with the second part of IPv6 Enterprise Security talk, this time focusing on layer-2 security.
You can get immediate access to all these webinars with Standard or Expert ipSpace.net subscription.
Thanks to Ivan Pepelnjak (see source)