December will start with three on-site events:
- We’ll run Using VXLAN and EVPN to Build Active-Active Data Centersworkshop in Zurich on December 5th;
- I’ll talk about making SDN better with IPv6 on December 6th;
- Next day (December 7th) I’ll talk about Real-life SDN in Rapperswil (a lovely medieval town at the tip of Lake Zurich).
On the webinar front, December will be a storage month:
- On December 11th, Howard Marks will start his Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Deep Dive. Based on the list of topics he wants to cover we expect to have at least two if not three live sessions;
- The last webinar of 2018 will be The Network Impact of NVMe over Fabrics (NVMe-oF) by J Metz on December 13th.
In January 2019 we’ll start with queuing theory (another math-in-networking webinar by Rachel Traylor) on January 15th, continue with deep dive into NSX-T security with Matthias Luft, and end the month with a totally revamped Data Center Interconnects webinar.
You can attend all upcoming webinars with an ipSpace.net webinar subscription. Online courses and on-site events require separate registration.
Thanks to Ivan Pepelnjak (see source)