Imagine walking around the country with your office phone to make extension calls to any one from your offices. Well, now you can, because it is finally here.
Reylo Group introduces Mobile PABX, powered by MTN, launching for the first time in South Africa.
Reylo Mobile PBX is designed to provide Corporate and SMEs with business grade telephony features, on a true Fixed Mobile Converged solution.
It allows you to use your cellular phone as a PABX for the office while taking it anywhere in the world.
It includes traditional PABX features, like Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, and Receptionist, all on your mobile phone.
You also get to keep your existing landline numbers by porting your geographic fixed line telephone numbers and using it with Mobile PABX.
There is no need to get new numbers, or change your marketing or business cards to reflect new phone numbers.
And, you get to keep your cellphone number and office on one device for business and private calls.
More great features available with the Mobile PABX System include:
Split bill for business and private calls
- Lowest call rates in the country offering huge savings.
- We can also offer desktop phones that work on sim cards.
- Business calls are automatically charged to the companies' account.
- Business calls does not consume minutes or generate call charges on the linked mobile contracts.
- Business and private mobile contract users receive separate bills.
- Corporates pay a standard rate for business calls, instead of paying different call rates, applicable to user's mobile contract.
Business can advertise a single contact number
- The business landline numbers will be displayed to the called party when staff make business calls from their mobile phone.
- Keep the same fixed line number, even when the mobile number linked to this service is changed.
Ease of use
- Works with most mobile phones.
- No need for a smart phone or an application on the phone to make business calls.
- Mobile PABX calls do not consume data for voice calling. Calls are made using normal GSM calls.
Users can also control their Mobile PABX features via a web portal or by dialling feature codes from their mobile phone, such as Activate do not Disturb, Activate/Deactivate call forward, Call Pickup, and more.
Reylo Mobile PABX runs on the MTN network, and calls from a linked mobile phone will be processed as an outgoing business call from the office telephone and will be charged to that business account and not the mobile account.
To find out more, call Reylo at 010 140 1532 now or visit their website.
This article was published in partnership with Reylo Group.